Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dawn's Stamping Thoughts

My Photo
Dawn Griffith
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
On Tuesdays I will be sharing some of my favorite websites with you so you can enjoy them too!  This first website is one I check five days a week before I read my email!

Dawn's Stamping Thoughts is a blog by Dawn Griffith, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2006.  She is very creative and shares a new card idea or technique five days a week!  I don't know where she gets all these great ideas but I love using them.  On Thursdays and Fridays she normally has a how-to video.  Many of the ideas I bring to our monthly stamping group come from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  She had her website professionally designed and it is easy to maneuver, informative and attractive.  Dawn also blogs about her family and friends.  Currently she has some pictures of a bathroom remodel that is turning out to be more than they planned:(  She has quite the sense of humor!

On Dawn's website, there is a "tip jar".  Since I enjoy and use so many of Dawn's ideas, I left some money in the "tip jar".  I was overjoyed to receive a Thank You card made by Dawn!!!  How fun was that!  It was like receiving correspondence from a celebrity:)

If you enjoy paper crafting or just want to check in with Dawn to see what's up, you won't be disappointed.  Let me know what you think!

PS. If you have trouble posting comments or want to email your comments privately, my email address is stampinandgrinnin@gmail.com.

Dawn Griffith's website:
www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net

No comments:

Post a Comment