Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Art of Manliness

My husband has been akin to the Grinch Who Stole Christmas for at least 30 years.  This year he was playing Christmas music, wanting to watch Christmas movies, wanting to put up Christmas decorations, wanting to entertain during the holiday season.  I must admit, I was getting very suspicious!  What happened to my husband?!  Was he abducted by aliens and a substitute put in his place?!!!  Finally he told me he had been reading about celebrating Christmas on the website The Art of Manliness.  He showed me the website and I found it interesting the vast variety of subjects that are discussed on The Art of Manliness website.  


If your husband needs some encouragement to have a Christmas Spirit during the holidays, encourage him to read The Art of Manliness.


theartofmanliness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment