Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Website of the Week!

My favorite website of the week is...(drumroll, please)...my own Stampin' Up! website activated on November 15, 2010!!!  This decision was made to help my customers be able to order whenever they want to.  I still love it when they call or email me but if they can't sleep in the middle of the night and want to shop, they can point their browser to www.stamphappykat.stampinup.net and shop the night away!  How fun is that?!!!


I was sooo excited the day I got the first order on my new website! Stampin' Up! notifies me when an order comes in; lets me know who made the order and what they ordered! This lady was A-1 on my list for a week!!!  Also, having a website puts me in the Demonstrator Locator Directory so if someone calls Stampin' Up! to ask for a demonstrator in my area they get ME!  And maybe a couple of other names as well but surely they'll pick me, right?!    


Stampin' Up! has some great promotions coming up.  The Filled With Love Promotion starts December 17 and runs through January 24.  The Occasions Mini Catalog starts January 4 and runs through April.  And, the annual Sale-a-bration starts January 25 and runs through the month of May.  If you want more information about these promotions or to find out how to get a catalog, email me at www.stampinandgrinnin@gmail.com or visit Kat's Cool New Website.


I am having a great time with my Stampin' Up! business. The website is a new, fun way for me to do my business better.  I am looking forward to "meeting" new people through my website just as I have through my blog.  


I hope you get a chance to visit Kat's Cool New Website this week. Need to do any Christmas shopping?!!!  You can shop my new website 24/7!


Have a great day!  Kat


www.stamphappykat.stampinup.net
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment