Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update on Resolutions

I wish I had more progress to report:( 

  • I have made most of the cards I have given so far this year.
  • Exercise has been sporadic.  Back on the wagon this week!
  • I have lost 5 pounds--not great but not gaining anyway!
  • Craft Room is about half way done.  I need to spend some serious time in there.
  • Getting up at 5:00 am is just not happening right now, for whatever reason but I will keep working on it.
  • Haven't started my kitchen yet but Spring is here:)
  • I have been reading more than one non-fiction book per month.  My books for this month were "Oil Pulling" and "Eat Fat, Stay Thin" by Bruce Fife, ND. I might have the time to squeeze one more in before the month is over!
  • I still need to work on taking more pictures.
I hope your resolutions are going better than mine but I still have nine months left to work on them.

Have a great day and thanks for checking my blog today!  Kat








No comments:

Post a Comment