Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane--no, make that Train:)

(source: HP camera photo self-taken) Amtrak Ca...Image via Wikipedia
I am leaving today to spend two weeks with my daughter and her family. This time instead of driving I am using Amtrak; leaving from the Portland Station! I think the last time I took Amtrak was three years ago. I do like riding the train and hope to someday take a train ride from Edmonton Canada to Banff. I have heard it is a great ride--lots of great scenery.


Sooo, if my posts are a little more sporadic than normal, it is because I am busy with my darling daughter and precious granddaughter.  However, we could all be surprised and I could post MORE than normal! 


Have a great day and a super week! Don't forget that Mother's Day is Sunday:) Kat
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: