Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What am I Working on Today?

This is a super busy week for me. My granddaughter's birthday is tomorrow and I am traveling to see her on Friday. Birthday's are such fun!!! I made her two satin pillowcases to see if that will help her hair not to tangle so bad when she sleeps--one pink and one lavender. Then I am sewing doll clothes for her 18" doll but true to form, I have procrastinated so am scurrying to get them done. My Stamping Club meets tonight and I am ready--hooray! Tomorrow night Hubby has a Solar Seminar in West Richland, WA and wants me to attend to evaluate his presentation. Whew! So glad I don't have to go to work too:) See, retirement does have it's advantages.


If I'm not mistaken, today is the one year anniversary of my retirement!!!  I am still not bored and still content to be home.  Summer is here again with lots of good food in the garden, warm weather and motorcycle trips to plan.


Have a great day and a super week!  Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment