Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthday Card

Oh my! I had forgotten how good that Carrot Cake recipe is!!! I am sure I used a whole day's Weight Watcher points on that one piece but it was sooo worth it:) My son likes John Deere. He works on a wheat ranch and drives tractors all the time so you would think he would be tired of ole' John Deere but he also has John Deere hats, t-shirts, tins, replicas and other memorabilia. So when I saw the card that Joan Robertson at Joan's Daily Stampede made I had to try it. She has a video to show just how to do it. She has a lot of other fun cards to make as well.




This is my version of Joan's card. It is made of punches--lots of punches! The punches used for this card are:

  • Extra Large Tag Punch
  • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • 1 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Word Window Punch
  • Photo Corners Punch (retired)
My son was thrilled with his card and I will be showing it off to the ladies at stamping club tonight!

Have a great day! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment