Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project #3

Finally, the third project from our November Stamping Club. This card used:

  • Bashful Blue and Marina Mist card stock
  • Glossy paper (don't try to use photo paper as it dries too fast.
  • Come to Bethlehem stamp set
  • Versamark ink pad
  • Black emblossing powder
  • Summer Sun Classic ink pad (for star)
  • Marina Mist and Bashful Blue Classic Ink pads (for brayered background--sooo fun)
  • Basic Rhinestone
It is unusual for me to tear paper for a card because I want to tear it "perfect"! Now, really, is there a perfect way to tear paper?!!! Looking at the picture I am thinking to myself that the bottom of the picture could be torn a little more:(

I want to thank Dawn Griffith for her video at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts  on this card. I had hoped to do it last year but thought I could use Photo paper instead of Glossy paper--wrong!!! So saved it for this year! 

Have a great day and a thankful heart! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment