Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tags of Christmas #2

I wasn't sure the ladies at Stamping Club were going to like this one but they did and so do I. So I guess we will be doing more paper folding next year:)


This tag is a 3" X 3" card with the To & From inside. I used Old Olive and Whisper White card stock; Merry Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad is from the Come to Bethlehem stamp set. We used leftover Designer Series Paper from last year to make our flower; button from the Regals Collection Designer Buttons; Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; spritzed with a spray made from alcohol mixed with a few drops of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.


The flower is made doing the Flower Petal Fold that I found at Handcrafted Greetings for FREE:) There are several different paper folding projects both Iris Folding and Tea Bag Folding, which this was.


I hope you enjoyed day two of Tags of Christmas. Come back tomorrow for Day #3!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment