Friday, March 30, 2012

Blossom Punch Flower Card

I am finally feeling good again after a week with a nasty cold--yuck! So happy not to have the Kleenex box as my best friend and be able to breathe again:)


I needed a third project for our Happy Stampers this month and was having a hard time deciding what I wanted to do. What I did know was that I wanted to use the flower that I had been seeing on the blogs I frequent. The flower is made using two punched flowers from the Blossom Punch (bottom two layers). Take your bone folder and lightly curl the bottom layer under and the next layer up. Then punch a Scalloped Circle, a 3/4" Circle and an Itty Bitty flower. The leaves were made with the Build a Blossom Punch and a Basic Rhinestone is in the very center of the flower. I built the layers up with Dimensionals. I could make these flowers all day long out of different dsp and card stock! 


For this project I used:

  • Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Pool Party card stock
  • Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
  • Old Olive Stampin' Pad
  • Scalloped Square Punch, Blossom Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Build a Blossom Punch and the Itty Bitty Flower Punch
  • Dimensionals and Basic Rhinestones
I have some more fun flower cards to show you next week. So until then...Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment