Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Dove Card

I just had to show one more Easter project. It is using the He is Risen stamp--just one stamp! Stampin' Up! calls them Ala Carte`. So nice and inexpensive. This card also uses another Ala Carte` stamp called Triple Treat Flower stamp.
I LOVE this card!!! The original came from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty and I think I CASEd it pretty close:) You can always find inspiration at Stampin' Pretty!




For this card I used:

  • Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz card stock
  • Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration catalog--FREE). This paper is beautiful and has a sponged look to the edges.
  • Stamps: He is Risen and Triple Treat Flower
  • Ink: Soft Suede
  • Five Petal Flower Punch; there is a Fancy Flower Punch for the bottom flower but I don't have it so "fussy cut" it. Also used the 1/2" Circle Punch and the Itty Bitty Flower Punch.
  • Other: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing folder (Mary used textured card stock on hers), Dimensionals, and the new Large Pearl Basic Jewels.
I know I will be using the Triple Treat Flower a lot and guess what??? I got it for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration!!! The only thing I like better than Stampin' Up! products is FREE Stampin' Up! products!!! 

I have been busy stamping so have lots more to show. Come back tomorrow to see what I've been up to.  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment