Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Elegant Thank You

I love monochromatic cards! And especially red & white!!! This card was CASed (surprise!) from Lyssa at Song of My Heart Stampers. Another super talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!! 


For this card I used:


Paper: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler card stock; Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Ink: Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Pad
Stamp set: Fresh Vintage (FREE from the Sale-a-bration Catalog)
Other: Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and Big Shot Die-cutting Machine; 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon (my new favorite); Scallop Square Punch (because I don't have the Postage Stamp Punch yet) and Dimensionals


I make cards to send to my husband's clients when the company finishes up a project. This is the one I sent out recently plus made four more for later! Though I am using them for Thank You cards, they could be used for anything! I think I would like to try this card using Island Indigo. Will let you know when I do!


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment