Friday, March 9, 2012

For the Birthday Boy!

A friend's boy just turned 4 and he wanted a pirate birthday. Well I had to try to stay with the theme! Fortunately another friend had just sent me some pictures of the Stampin' Up! Owl Punch dressed up 4 ways and one of them was the Pirate Owl! Not sure where she got these from so don't know who to credit but if it was your idea, let me know so I can share your name and website for the folks to see! And thank you for being so creative!!!


The card design was CASed from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty. Oh my! Another very talented Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!! I will share my totally CASed card using this design on Monday! Thank you Mary for all your great ideas!


You might be asking yourself if I ever have a card idea of my own. The answer to that would be NO! However, I am starting to look at some of the sketches the other card makers are using and just might try my hand at it one of these days. When I do, YOU will be the first to know!!! Until then I am happy to give credit where credit is due!


For this card I used:


Paper: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Basic Black card stock; Patterned Paper from 2011-2013 Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pad
Stamp sets: On Your Birthday and Got Treats
Other: Owl Punch, Peekaboo Frames Die with the Big Shot Die-cutting Machine, Antique Brads, Dimensionals


Have a great weekend!!! Kat





1 comment:

  1. By far, my fave!! You know i love blue!! Super cute pirate!

    ReplyDelete