Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Paddy's Owl

While you are reading this I will be on my way to visit my darling daughter and precious granddaughter for a whole week!!! So much fun!


Last Friday I promised to share with you the card I totally CASed (copied & shared) from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty! So without further ado...

 Isn't this the cutest little card?!!! I decided to make them to thank my February customers so if you purchased Stampin' Up! from me in February, be watching your mailbox! This was much more time-consumming than a normal Thank You card would be but I couldn't resist! Thank you Mary for the great card idea. 


For this card I used:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip and the 2011-2013 Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pads
Stamp Sets: Got Treats and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other: Owl Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Peekaboo Frames Die and Big Shot Die-cutting Machine, Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, and Dimensionals

I tried to show what was under the owl but the picture kept messing up the whole blog--sorry! It was the Shamrock with the words "got green" from the stamp set Got Treats!

This is a picture of 8 of the 10 cards I made! They look pretty cool when they are all together:) Though I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I only hold one club a month and an occasional workshop/party because my health has not been such that I could "work" more than that. I enjoy what I do and want to keep it that way! I am excited to be doing a party for my daughter and her friends this week!

Tomorrow I will have one more card for you and it is oh, so elegant! 

Have a great day! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment