Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stamping with the Ladies!

March 12-18 found me visiting my daughter and granddaughter. So much fun!! My granddaughter is growing like a weed and getting smarter by the day! I was able to teach my granddaughter to knit on a round loom (she's making a hat) and we had our first sewing lesson--she learned to pin two pieces of fabric together! Her question to me was, "Are you going to teach me to sew before I'm too big?!" 


While I was at my daughters, I did a Stampin' Up! party for my daughter and her friends. The picture (left) is of the party favors I made for the ladies (plus a purple one for my granddaughter).  These are little boxes with the bunny punched out and assembled on top. All the white pieces were sponged and since I forgot my Pretty in Pink Stampin' Pad, I borrowed my granddaughter Pixie Pink (retired) one. Let me tell you, after sponging ALL those white pieces my fingers were bright pink! But it was sooo worth it! For the boxes I used retired card stock in different colors. 


The second picture (right) shows the Bunny Box a little better. I filled it with green paper "grass" and Dove chocolate eggs! This fun idea came from Amy Celona at Ustamp4fun. Amy does pdf downloads for a lot of her projects so it's quick and easy to download the instructions and supply list. Thanks, Amy, for the GREAT idea! All the ladies enjoyed their Easter treats!


Tomorrow I will share a fun Easter box we made at our Happy Stampers meeting last Wednesday! I have been busy stamping so have lots of projects to share. Come back tomorrow to see what I've been doing!


Always happy when I'm Stamping!!! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment