Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thank You Cards

New camera coming soon! Just have to get it set up. It isn't top of the line or anything but may take better pictures than my Kodak Easyshare! Yup, you saw that right--have been using a 10 year old Kodak Easyshare to take the pictures for my blog. Not too bad for an old, cheap camera, right?!!!


This is the card I sent to my customers who purchased from me last month. I love the simple elegance of it. When I first saw it on Stamping with Roxy I knew I wanted to sent it out to thank everyone who ordered from me in the the month of March! Thanks Corinne (aka Roxy) for this and many other great ideas. Also love to look at the grandbaby pictures on her blog. She has two now--a little girl born about four months ago and a brand new grandson! Congrats Roxy!!!


For this card I used:

  • Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Whisper White (inside) card stock
  • Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad, Black Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage (got it for free during Sale-a-bration) and Wonderful Words (retired for the sentiment)
When stamping with the Craft Stampin' Pads you need to be sure to give plenty of time for the ink to dry or you could use a hair dryer or heat gun--I just stood them up and let them dry overnight.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! I will have a few things to share besides cards for a few days--recipes, update on our puppy...who knows!

Kat!


No comments:

Post a Comment