Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope you are having a good Mother's Day! Mine is quiet but good:) 


I received my new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogs on Friday so have been sneaking minutes to look it over! I also have some Sneak Peeks coming and I hope they get here before the Happy Stampers meet on Thursday! 


My mother loved her card (see post here) although I had played with it a little too much before sending and it didn't work as smoothly as it did when I first made it:( My daughter loved her card too (see post here)--especially the vellum butterflies!


My son got me this adorable Mother's Day card from his dog Rocky! The envelope was addressed to "Grandma"! He cracks me up!!! He also let me order Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. I have been playing with it for a week now and am determined to learn it. Heather Summers at Stamp with Heather has some classes that I will probably sign up for so I can learn faster. I am particularly interested in scrapbooking 8" x 8" pages so I can print them out myself but have heard really good reports from those who have had their printing done by Stampin' Up! Hopefully I will have something worth posting soon:)


Well, sorry to keep this short today but I've got crafting to do! Hope to have something to show you on Tuesday. Tomorrow check back for "What's for Breakfast"! Ummm, it was good!


Have a great day and thanks for checking in! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment