Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Little Love

My birthday is next month but Sunday night I got an early birthday present from my dear friend and Stampin' Up! downline, Margarita:) My husband and I love tea and frequently buy teas "just to try them out". Some are good; some are not! Anyway, I was overjoyed with this delightful Organic Tea Set for Two! I am planning to make myself a pot of tea to enjoy today.


Accompanying my wonderful new tea set was this card. I LOVE it!!! Not sure what color she used but the stamp sets are Mixed Bunch and Oval All (retired). She used the Scallop Oval Punch and the Large Oval Punch. She used Baker's Twine and a button to finish off her card. You can find a tutorial for making this card at Dawn Olchefske's website DO Stamping with Dawn. I am hoping to make one of these cards with my Happy Stampers soon!


Are you a tea drinker or a coffee drinker? What kind of tea do you like? What time of day do you prefer your tea? 


Have a wonderful Tuesday. I sure hope it's warm (but not too hot) where you are. It won't even hit 70 degrees F here today:(  Kat



7 comments:

  1. I have seen this technique lots the last week or so. I may have to try it on my day off this week. Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift!! Happy Birthday - early!

    I love coffee and tea. I love the Harney & Sons brand, but you have to order it online. It's reallllly good and worth every penny. My favorite is Hot Cinnamon Spice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jeannie, gonna have to order me some!!! I really like Teavanna but it's so expensive I save it for a treat!

      Delete
  3. what a cute card, it looks like a door. The door to a friends house is open at all times day or night. What a fun card, and a cute tea set. Happy Birthday Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn Olchefske has some great projects on her blog and my friend, Margarita was so sweet to make one of them for me:) I hope she sends me more cards that I can share with you (hint, hint, hint)!

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from Stampin' Connection as your newest follower :) and I have to say you did a Beautiful job on this card, I love your colour choice and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words but I didn't make this card. It was made by my downline & friend, Margarita! She did do a great job!

      Delete