Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I "borrowed" the picture for my Sunday Night Chit-Chat from another blog today. I LOVE it!!! It is totally how I feel about being creative. 


I am visiting my daughter and granddaughter for the weekend and was hoping I would get a few minutes to participate in the the Sunday Night Chit-Chat. Whoo Hoo! I did!!!


If this is your first visit to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat, it is originated each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Check her blog for her answers to the questions and for other bloggers' as well.


So, let's get started:)


I am...


Reading...A Time to Embrace by Karen Kingsbury--just a few pages left:) Great book!


Watching...Just finished watching Cash Cab and currently watching the news.


Listening to...The TV and my family talking.


Cooking/Baking...At my daughter's and haven't had to cook much this time. I did bring her a bag of homemade Granola. I made French Toast for breakfast this morning.


Happy you accomplished...Got Graduation cards made and mailed. Got my Granddaughter's birthday gifts and we made it through her 7th birthday party--whew! 


Looking forward to next week...I am hoping to be able to relax and catch up on some home stuff--cleaning, picking berries, laundry. Will be so happy to have everything back to "normal" again:)


Thankful for today...A wonderful weekend visit with my daughter and her family. My granddaughter is amazing!


What is the WORST movie you've ever seen and couldn't be paid to watch again? The number one movie in this category I don't even want to admit I saw so you will get my number two choice--Everything Must Go! My daughter played it through Netflix last night and I went to bed before it was over. BORING! 


I am so glad you stopped by to share the Sunday Night Chit-Chat with me. Have a nice evening and I will be back on Tueday. Tomorrow I will be traveling home from my daughter's:( Kat

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... Homemade granola, yummy!! :) Sounds like it was a very special weekend! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete