Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekly Money Check-Up

It's time again for the Weekly Money Check-up! This post is originated by Ginna at My Pretty Pennies.



  1. The most I spent this last week was on groceries! Hubby and I went to Costco yesterday and it was a whopper! Plus I had an eye exam and purchased new glasses--also at Costco. Got a new pair of shoes at Costco too but that will be another post:) My brother says "if you can't buy it at Costco, you don't need it!"
  2. Today I am thankful for the fun town day I had with my husband yesterday.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was blogging! I had a great time blogging last week and "playing" along with Carla's Sunday Night Chit-Chat; Ginna's Weekly Money Check-up and Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday! Now we need a Wacky Wednesday and a Friday Finish! Anybody game?!!!
  4. I will consider this week a success if I finish the doll dress I am crocheting; finish making my new clothes pin bag and get the cards made that need to go out this week.
  5. One craft I would like to master is knitting. I knit I have never tried to knit garments. I would love to have a sweater knit with my own two hands.
Well, that's it for today. Have a great Tuesday and I hope it's warm and sunny where you are. We have rain and it's 46 degrees F (brrr!). Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment