Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Stampers for July

My Happy Stampers met last night and we had a great time as usual! I love those ladies!!!


I have seen easel cards on the stamping blogs for a long time but was afraid to make one because they looked difficult. On morning when I was blog hopping I came across a beautiful card made by Brian King at Stamp with Brian so decided to take the plunge and try the easel card. Brian suggested the tutorial from Split Coast Stampers and he was so right! Their tutorial was easy to follow and the card turned out to be easy peasy! I was very happy with the way my card turned out and will be making more easel cards in the future for sure!
Side view


For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
  • Stamp sets: Perfectly Penned, Mixed Bunch
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Basic Gray and Melon Mambo
  • Other: Basic Rhinestone and lots of dimensionals
I think I might send my card to my sister-in-law for her birthday:)

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with another of our Happy Stamper's projects! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment