Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekly Money Check-up

So far my week is not going as planned but detours can be fun too, right?!!! So far mine haven't been too fun but I'm trying to look at this from a "glass half full" kind of perspective!


I missed the Happy Homemaker Monday:( but will try to catch it next week. I also didn't get any card making done yesterday as hubby and I went to town to purchase fun food for tomorrow--Independence Day!!! So what is fun food you might ask. Well, at our house for July 4, it means everything to make a super, duper Potato Salad, hot dogs with all the trimmings (veggie, of course--our favorite are Loma Linda Big Franks), Kettle Barbecue Potato Chips, and lemons for Fresh Raspberry Lemonade:) 


Well, I am happy to take part in the Weekly Money Check-up started each week by Ginna at My Pretty Pennies. So let's get started!


The most I spent this last week was on...My Stampin' Up! order but I get to console myself that it's business related!


Today I am thankful for...A chance to stay home and get some housework done.


Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week was...visit with my brother on the phone. Also, I love picking raspberries and we have had a lot of raspberries to pick. It's like a treasure hunt for me!


I will consider this week a success if...

  • I get my stamping order delivered
  • Pull off tomorrow's picnic without forgetting anything major
  • Restore this house to a semblance of order
  • Have a post ready for next week's Titus 2sday (at the blog Time-Warp Wife)
  • Post at least one card to my blog this week
  • Finish new Blog Header

This July 4th I am...Delivering most of my stamping order then having a picnic with family and friends, watch the parade, listen to some blue grass music in the park in the teeny tiny town of Ione, OR

I hope you will be enjoying your 4th of July with family and friends. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment