Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekly Money Check-Up

The picture for the Weekly Money Check-Up looks sooo yummy! I wish my pies looked like that. Mine are a little anemic looking. My friend, Cary said to brush them with milk (non-dairy works fine) and then sprinkle with a little sugar. I will try it with my next pie.


The Weekly Money Check-Up is started each week by Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies. I enjoy playing along so let's get to it!


The most money I spent this last week was on...My Stampin' Up! order! Guilty pleasure of doing business?!!!


Today I am thankful for...Lots of good food to eat right from the garden:) Love all the fresh fruits and veggies!!!


Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was...There were actually several last week but the top two are: A day spent with close friends and a long telephone visit with my brother while he was driving home from the dealership in his new car (new car has bluetooth)!


I will consider this week a success if I...Stay on target with my Weight Watcher's Plan and walk on my treadmill 4 days. Trying to lose weight for my 40 year high school reunion in October!


I am most looking forward to the gymnastics in the Olympics. I am in awe of how hard each person has worked to get where they are. However, I am concerned about the rumors surrounding the size and weight of the participants. 


Thanks for checking in on my Weekly Money Check-up. I will try to have a card for you tomorrow. I found some really nice cards as I was blog hopping today and I am anxious to reproduce them. Also need to do the Thank You cards for those who ordered from me this month:) So, see you tomorrow! Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment