Friday, August 10, 2012

Double Pocket Tea Shoppe

If I were any later with this post it would be tomorrow!!! Sorry about that! I have had a busy day and just got the opportunity to sit down to blog.

Tea Shoppe rides again! I LOVE the Tea Shoppe stamp set and will likely use it several more times this Stampin' Up! year! A big thank you goes out to Judy Rozema of Joy in a Jar for a wonderful picture tutorial for making the Double Pocket card. I decided to use the retired Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper from the last Sale-a-bration since I had a full package. 

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Paper: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock; Everyday Enchantment dsp
  • Tea Shoppe stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Early Espresso, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade
  • Other: Dimensionals, brads, quilted early espresso ribbon (retired from last year's holiday catalog), Sticky Strip
There is another style of Double Pocket card I want to try next week so hopefully I can get that done to show you.

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you come back to visit for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment