Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! For my picture I decided to use one I took of my son's dog Rocky (both of them live with us). He was sleeping on his back on the sofa so I went to get the camera to snap a picture but when I came back he had rolled over. He gets all self-conscious and embarrassed when I try to take pictures of him. It's really funny! Why do I have a sheet on my sofa? Well...English Bulldogs cannot lift their tails when they poop so we have to make sure he is clean. Just in case, we protect the sofa with a sheet. 

If you are new to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat, go to Carla's website My 1/2 Dozen Daily for directions and see what Carla's been up to!

I am...

Reading...Just magazines at the moment. My new Weight Watchers Magazine and the new Stampin' Success just came yesterday so am enjoying them:)

Watching...The Glades on Netflix while I was filling the food dryers with peaches.

Listening to...Rocky snoring and the air conditioner humming.

Cooking/Baking...Today I made Gazpacho and corn on the cob. Tonight, after it cools down a bit, I plan to make Russian Teacakes and Mini Pecan Tarts for a friend who dearly loves both.

Happy I accomplished this week...Everything on my "must do" list got done! None of the extra things but the needed things got done. That doesn't always happen.

Looking forward to this week...A social gathering on Tuesday and a visit with a special friend on Thursday. I am excited about getting some cards made for a swap I joined. Love making cards...especially when I get in the zone:)

Thankful for today...all the delicious fruit and veggies in our garden! It doesn't get any better than garden to plate:)

When it comes to shopping for clothes for myself, what item do I have the hardest time saying "no" to...SHOES!!! I love, love, love shoes! I have sooo many pair but still want to buy more! I need to get rid of several pair of dress shoes that I used to wear to work because I just don't wear them anymore. 

Thanks for stopping by to share the Sunday Night Chit-Chat with me:) I am always sooo glad you came!

Kat


2 comments:

  1. I love bulldogs!!! Rocky is gorgeous!! :) Your baking sounds delicious! Yum! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Rock is a real cutie but bull dogs are VERY high maintenance! He is sweet enough that it's worth it though:)

    ReplyDelete