Friday, September 28, 2012

Fabulous Florets Triple Time



I LOVE the Triple Time Stamping!!! It is so much fun to see how different stamp sets will look using this technique and the Fabulous Florets were truly fabulous!!! I will be forever grateful to Dawn Olchefske for her great video tutorial for making this card.

I am in a rush this morning so will make this post short...for me:)

For this project I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White card stock
  • Fabulous Florets stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Gumball Green
  • Dimensionals and some white grosgrain ribbon I had from an unknown source
I hope you like this card as much as I do! I will have another Triple Time Stamping card for you on Monday! I am hoping to do the Sunday Night Chit-Chat but will be traveling to my daughter's on Sunday so don't know if it will work out...hope so.

Have a great weekend and hope you are able to get some crafting worked in somewhere!  Happy Stamping!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment