Monday, September 17, 2012

Holiday Catalog Swap #2

Swap card from Tammy Stevenson
The second Holiday Catalog Swap card comes from Tammy Stevenson.  Unfortunately she didn't give a website or email address. 

Tammy used the Frosty Friends stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I like the way she used the large Basic Pearl for the snowball and the Finishing Touches Edgelits she used for the Cherry Cobbler trim is on my "must get" list! I looked through the Holiday Catalog and the Idea Book and Catalog and couldn't find the embossing folder she used so if you know what it is, please let me know! I really like it! Cute card, Tammy!

Swap card from Hetty Jones
The 3rd card I received is from Hetty Jones of Alberta Canada! It is done as a triptych using the Snowflake Soiree stamp set. She chose Basic Gray, Midnight Muse and Bashful Blue for this card using Basic Gray as her base card color. She also used 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse. Have I told you lately how much I like Midnight Muse?!!! Great color.




Close up of Hetty's card
This is definitely a card I would like to CAS (copy and share) but will most likely add some Basic Pearls or Basic Rhinestones to those beautiful snowflakes! Thanks for this great card, Hetty!

I hope you have a nice evening and I will be back tomorrow with a couple more swap cards!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment