Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holiday Catalog Swaps #4

Swap card from Diane Lethbridge
Swap card #6 was made by Diane Lethbridge from Lake Placid, FL. The Triple Time Stamping card is my all-time favorite style at the moment! I could make them all day long! I love how the Blossom Punch fits the snowflake from the Snowfake Soiree stamp set.  

For this card Diane used:

  • Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock
  • Snowflake Soiree stamp set with Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Blossom Punch
  • Basic Pearls and Dimensionals!!!
  • Diane packaged her card in a Clear Medium Envelope
Thank you Diane for this great card! 

Last but not least is a card from Mulberry Fig & Lime (I don't have a name). This is a slider card where you use two pennies to make the sliding mechanism for the Christmas ball. For this card the following Stampin' Up! products were used (I think):
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Very Vanilla
  • Stamp sets: Ornament Keepsakes and Greetings of the Season
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Gumball Green and Basic Black
  • Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
  • Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
  • Word Window Punch
  • Dimensionals and Basic Pearls
Thank you Mulberry Fig & Lime for this great card!

I hope you have enjoyed the Holiday Catalog Swap cards as much as I have! I should be able to pick up my second batch of 7 Holiday Catalog Swap cards at the post office on Wednesday so prepare to be inspired!

My Happy Stampers meet tonight so am excited about our fun projects! I will share them with you later this week. Have a great day and I hope you get to do something crafty today:)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment