Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Tags from the Happy Stampers

Last Wednesday night my Happy Stampers group made gift tags for our Christmas packages! I think we ended up with 10 different tags--some were similar but still different. 

The tag at left was inspired by one I saw on Stamping Connection (the demonstrator's website "idea place") made by Susan Yuhasz. I didn't have the Top Note Die so substituted my very favorite Labels Collection Framelits instead!
For these tags I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Very Vanilla card stock for top one; Cherry Cobbler card stock for one on right
  • Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
  • Tags Til Christmas stamp set
  • Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon; Linen Thread
  • Big Shot and Labels Collection Framelits
Well, I'm off to tackle that huge "to do" list again! On my "to do" list for today:
  • Finish Christmas cards--did 40 yesterday and have about that many more today (at least 1/2 are hubby's business clients)
  • Make a swag for living room (fresh greenery on the deck waiting)
  • Bake cookies for Christmas baskets
Don't think I will get more than that done today! Hope to get the Christmas cards mailed today. Wish me luck! I will have more tags for you tomorrow:)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment