Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Not a Creature was Stirring


I love getting cards that other people make...my Happy Stampers, friends, my downline, swaps...it's just fun to see other people's work up close and personal! Saturday night a dear friend and one of my downline gave me the card above from her two daughters, Mara and Elsbeth. I couldn't believe how incredibly cute it is!!! Mara made the card and she is quite the artist as well as a skilled papercrafter! The big mice were made with the Stampin' Up! Ornament Punch while the small mice were made with the ornament punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack.

Mara lettered the wording on the card by hand and it is very artistically done. Good job, Mara! In the photo above you can also see how she used one of the shapes from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack to make the little ball on the hat. She also sponged a lot of the pieces to give the card dimension.


The inside of the card (above) and one last photo of those precious little baby mice...


...Nestled into their bed of red felt and white tissue paper. I am saving this card to perhaps use as one of our Happy Stampers projects for next year! 

Thank you Mara and Elsbeth for this adorable card!

Tomorrow I will show you the card I got from Brian King's One-on-one Swap but now I'm off to finish up my projects for tomorrow's Happy Stampers Club!

Have a great day!

Kat

4 comments: