Thursday, December 20, 2012

Scentsational Gift Tags

You might be wondering how I am doing with my "to do" list since I have been stressing for the last two weeks! Well, it is nearly DONE! I just have to finish cleaning the guest apartment in the morning but hubby has sweetly offered to do the floors so that means I only have to dust and clean the bathroom! Everything else is DONE! DONE!  and DONE!!!

I made Russian Teacakes (hubby's favorite) and Mrs. Field's $250 Cookies (my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe)! Today I treated myself to some Bread Pudding made with my own homemade bread--DELICIOUS! I didn't get any sewing done but I am going to forgive myself and start sewing in January. My DGD will get her doll clothes for Valentine's Day:) 

Yesterday I went to town to find a couple of things for some gift baskets I was putting together and found the cutest potholders! They are made out of blue jeans pockets!

The other side is the same fabric used at the top. I bought three sets for gifts and one set for myself:) I wanted to have a set to use as a pattern.

I was hoping to find one more box of Christmas cards because I was just a few short but no such luck in our small town. So, today I made a few Christmas cards. I will try to get a few pictures of them before I leave in the morning.

Anyway, I am feeling much less stressed and ready to enjoy my weekend with DD and DGD:)

My tags for today are my favorites of all we made at our Happy Stampers Club this month. They were designed by our very own Kim and she brought the samples and all supplies for his to replicate her adorable tags. See what I mean?!!!
For these gift tags we used the Scentsational Season stamp set with the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits Dies. 



We used Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper. How cute are these!


And this one is my VERY favorite! I am embarrassed to say I didn't order this stamp set and dies:( I really, really, really hope they show up in the next Stampin' Up! yearly catalog! You can still order them through January 2!

I leave tomorrow morning. I am hoping to be able to do the Sunday Night Chit-Chat but can't make any promises since my granddaughter will be calling the shots. But maybe I can get her Uncle Scott to play video games with her or do some Lego building so I can get a few blogging minutes. 

Have a nice evening and I hope your "to do" list is also done!

Kat




No comments:

Post a Comment