Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday


It's time for Thankful Thursday! I look forward to sharing with you today:)

#1...Yesterday was a crisis day for me with my rash:( Sooo, I am thankful for the Prednisone prescription my doctor gave me before he left for his two week vacation. He told me I would know when it was time to fill it and yesterday was definitely the day!  Plus hubby got me some new anti-itch lotion to try and it seems to be working!

#2...I have finally narrowed the cause from my rash down to BREAD! Don't know if it's gluten, wheat or yeast but it's one of them. That's the closest we have been yet! 

#3...Hubby bought me two new pair of pajamas:) I think it has been 3 years since I last bought a pair of pjs and these are super cute and soft! Thank you, Sweetie!

#4...I am a die-hard tea drinker! I love everything about tea...brewing, drinking, relaxing--alone or with friends. My daughter and her hubby got me a Teavana Camilla Cylindre and two Teavana teas (the best!)
#5...Christmas Day it started snowing at 6:30 am and continued snowing most of the day. We got 8" in all! It was truly beautiful and the fact we didn't have to go anywhere was even better! Today the sun was shining on the snow and it was so sparkly and pretty:) Snow on Christmas! Isn't that we always hope for?

#6...I am thankful for my wonderful family and the time I was able to spend with them over the last few days!

I am also thankful for each one of you who take time out of your day to visit my blog to see what I am up to! 

Have a wonderful day!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a lot to be thankful for :) I hope new cream will help wit your rash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New cream is amazing but the prednisone has given me some blessed relief from the itching:) Temporary fix!

      Delete