Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Goal Update


I had planned to do a goal update on Friday but my brother was visiting and the time just got away from me. We had a great time visiting and it was so good to spend time with him:)

So, today I will give you a little update on my January Goals!


  1. Complete Carla's January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge which means I will be removing 100 items from my home (throw away or give away) and I have limited myself to spending only $20 of this month's allowance. Hubby does the grocery shopping and takes care of the bills so I don't worry about that money (he is sooo good with money). I do however want to start saving some of my allowance and stamping income each month. You can read those updates Here and Here. I will post the updates for this challenge on Tuesdays.
  2. Bible Study for 30 minutes per day. I am doing this 5 days a week--room for improvement but still good.
  3. Write in my journal 3 x per week. I haven't written in my journal once this year but today starts a new week!
  4. Exercise 30 minutes 3 x per week. Last week I walked on the treadmill 2 days for 30 minutes and 1 day for 60 minutes:)
  5. Make two of the sewing projects on my list and post on blog. Haven't started yet
  6. New Blog Header sooner than later! Done! Do you like it?!!!
  7. New Thankful Thursday button! Done!
  8. Make Thank You cards and send for Christmas gifts received and to hubby's clients. Haven't started yet but plan to get started on it today!
  9. FINISH pair of socks I am knitting--both of them! Haven't been working on them
  10. Complete and post my Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge for February. Haven't started yet but will get it done today for sure!
It looks like I am on target for 5 of the 10 and hope to polish off another two today so next week's update should look much better! 

Have a great day! I will be back this evening for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I'm ashamed to say but I haven't touched my journal this year yet. Need to go write in it right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a hard time getting started but I enjoy it once I get started!

      Delete