Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Loving my new Camellia Cylindre Tea Maker:)


Well, it's time once again for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Carla starts us off each week at My 1/2 Dozen Daily so hop on over to see what she's been up to! And, if you have time, check out the other links as well. 

I am...

Reading...The "Do What You Can" Plan by Holley Gerth; Where is God When it Hurts? by Philip Yancey and our read aloud is still To the Far Blue Mountains by Louis L'Amour but we are nearly finished!

Watching...Hugo on Netflix

Listening to...the movie playing while I'm blogging:) Also our English Bulldog, Rocky, snoring.

Baking/Cooking...Today was better than yesterday but still rough so didn't get any baking done; hopefully tomorrow. We had Mizidra for dinner today.

Happy I accomplished this week...I got the Christmas stuff put away and the laundry caught up!

Looking forward to next week...Working through a few of my monthly goals

*BONUS QUESTION*
What is the minimum # you feel comfortable with sitting in your bank account/piggy bank? 

I really believe what Dave Ramsey says about having a $1000 Emergency Fund plus work toward six month's living expenses in savings. 

Well, that's it for me tonight! Have a great night!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment