Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I look forward to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat every week:) I hope you do too! My picture tonight is of the Cowl I finished last week. The scarf I was knitting here became the Cowl above because I read the pattern wrong and didn't purchase enough yarn for the scarf (next time) but I love my new Cowl and it will look great with my black coat! I will try to get a picture of that soon.

For anyone new to this blog (and I hope there are lots of you), the Sunday Night Chit-Chat is initiated each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. I hope you will hop on over to see what she's up to! So, let's get started!

I am...

Reading...The "Do What You Can" Plan by Holley Gerth (this is a 21 day reading plan); still reading Where is God When it Hurts? by Philip Yancey; just started The Covenant by Beverly Lewis. Our read aloud is book 3 in Louis L'Amour's Sackett series, The Warrior's Path.

Watching...The Golden Globe Awards--wow! the glitz and glamor! 

Listening to...the program on TV and our Rocky snoring.

Baking/Cooking...Rye bread:)

Happy I accomplished this week...I survived the week:) I felt well enough to clean the house and cook for my family! 

Looking forward to next week...Feeling well enough to get some crafting done. I have my Happy Stampers stamping club on Wednesday and I always look forward to that:)

*BONUS QUESTION* What is my favorite board game? I really love Scrabble:) However, my granddaughter's new favorite game is Payday (it was one of her Christmas gifts) so I am thinking that is going to be Gramma's new favorite as well!

Thank you for stopping by for my Sunday Night Chit-Chat tonight! I hope you have a great evening and a wonderful week!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment