Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

It's time once again for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Thank you for joining me! The Sunday Night Chit-Chat is started each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. I hope you will check out her blog as there are so many fun things there!

Found on Pinterest and oh so true!!!
So, let's get started with the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

I am...

Reading...I am still reading the same books as last week. I have been Knitting and haven't yet figured out how to knit and read at the same time:) Audio books maybe?!

Watching...Downton Abbey! Also working my way through Hallmark Hall of Fame movies on SpiritClips:) I enjoy watching a movie while crocheting or knitting.

Listening to...Our sweet Rocky snoring and Downton Abbey playing in the background.

Baking/Cooking...We had baked potatoes and baked butternut squash for dinner today. It was sooo yummy with steamed cabbage! Simple but delicious!

Happy I accomplished this week...This was one of those weeks when just getting through it was accomplishment enough! Hubby was sick most of the week and I haven't been feeling so well either:( I did manage to get ready for stamping club (Wednesday night) plus baked cinnamon raisin bread to send to DD so the week wasn't a total waste.

Looking forward to next week...Feeling better this week:) Also hoping for some crafting time. I am super excited about learning to make hexies and I've heard they are addicting! 

Thankful for today...My son got home safely from his sister's and hubby is starting to feel better:)

*BONUS QUESTION*--Am I an optimist or a pessimist? I am an optimist for sure! Sometimes even accused of having my head in the sand because I try to think only of the good things! 

Well, that's it for me this evening! I hope you will hop on over to see what Carla's up to! 

Kat

2 comments:

  1. The simplest of foods are the BEST of foods! :) Hope you and hubby are on the mend soon, Kat!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Easy to prepare and delicious! Hubby's progress is slow but it looks like I am making it out of this one with minimal discomfort:)

      Delete