Friday, March 8, 2013

February Swap Card Received


I received my February Happy Stamper's Swap Card the other day from Christy! It is sooo adorable! Our theme was Easter/Spring and this card perfectly depicts both:) She used the Everybunny stamp set; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; and Labels Collection Framelits from Stampin' Up! as well as other assorted goodies. 


I love the way she lightly watercolored the image. If I'm not mistaken, she uses the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wonder Crayons of which I am a huge fan of.

Don't you like the lime green brads as flower centers?!!! I think Christy did a great job and I was very happy to receive this beautiful card:) Thank you, Christy!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! I will be back on Sunday night for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment