Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Bloomin' Marvelous

Ha! Ha! Funny title but also the name of one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets that is available for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! purchase thru March 22! 


I was perusing Pinterest and of course spending waayyy too much time there but found this delightful card by Sara Rayner! I hadn't even opened my Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set yet but knew I had to make this card!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple
  • Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set (only available thru March 22)
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Lucky Limeade (what am I going to do when this color retires in June???), Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo (another favorite retiring in June)
  • Other: Postage Stamp Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dot (to adhere butterfly)
I hope you enjoyed this project today! I would love to have you check out my Pinterest boards at stamphappykat! I currently have 456 cards pinned that I would like to make--so many ideas, so little time!

Have a great day!

Kat

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gill! You are my first Pinterest follower and I followed you right back!

      Delete
  2. What a blooming marvelous card LOL Sorry, I had to.

    Seriously though, it's gorgeous, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Bloomin' Marvelous makes me laugh! Thanks for the kinds words and thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kat. I'm glad you liked my card :-)

    Thanks for the link back.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your card and made them for my customers this month! They all loved the design. Wish Bloomin' Marvelous would make it into the big catty.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Carol! And thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete