Friday, March 29, 2013

Road to Happiness


The third project we did at our Happy Stampers Club this month was a wedding card using Road to Happiness stamp set. This card was CASed (remember--Copy and Share) from Becky at Inking Idaho! I made two versions, the one above and...


I didn't get the second one inked up very well, but you get the idea! What a fun card! I just ordered another wedding stamp set called Love and Laughter so be looking for a card or two using this stamp set in the upcoming weeks!

For these cards I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red; Red Glimmer Paper for the hearts
  • Road to Happiness stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Basic Black and Real Red
  • Big Shot with Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (hearts) and Finishing Touches Edgelit (eyelet trim)
  • Other: Glue Dots
My posts next month are going to be a little different--shorter perhaps but the same eclectic material you are used to. I will be participating in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge! I am both excited and scared! I love to write but can I really get a post up six days a week for a whole month?!!! This will be a great writing challenge for me! Each day of the week (except Sunday) I will blog a letter of the alphabet starting with A on Monday! Be sure to check back to see what I come up with for all the letters of the alphabet! When I signed up there were only about 450 bloggers participating; today there are 1520!!! This is a little like a blogging party!!!

In the meantime, I will be back on Sunday night for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat (missed it last week) so, see you then!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Kat

2 comments: