Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Happy Stampers Club project from last week (more on that later)
It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat:) We are started off each week by the very talented and super busy Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily! Check out the beautiful purple mug rug and coffee cozy she made for a custom order! Oh so pretty!!! If you want to play along, check out Carla's blog post to find out the "rules" then be sure to put a link for your post in my comment section as well as Carla's! You can also play along in the comment section if you wish! So, let's get started!

I am...

Reading...I know you won't believe this but I finally finished all three books in the Happiness Key series by Emilie Richards!!! The first one was hard for me to get through (probably me, not the book) but the last two were really quick reads! Not sure what to read next. For our read aloud we are almost finished with Jubal Sackett by Louis L'Amour (only 12 more books to go in this series)

Watching...We watched Larry Crowne with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts! It was great! Hard to have a bad movie with both of them in it!

Listening to...I feel like a broken record because every Sunday night I am listening to our English Bulldog, Rocky, snore but that is the only sound going on in the house right now!

Baking/Cooking...We have a friend who is gluten intolerant so yesterday I made him Black Bean Brownies and GF Cornbread. The Black Bean Brownies were good but I want to make a few changes (will keep you posted). I will share the Cornbread recipe later this week.

Happy I accomplished this week...

  • Finished and posted March Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges
  • Finished and delivered February swap card
  • Got ready for and completed our monthly Happy Stampers Club (three projects)
Looking forward to next week...Not having to go anywhere:) I have plenty to keep me busy here at home.

Thankful for today...Hubby and I are both well! Plus he is going on a business appointment tomorrow that we thought he lost out on when he was sick. Rarely is my husband so sick he can't work but this time he was really down!

BONUS QUESTION: Have I ever left the house in my pjs? I know I did when my 40 year old son was in school and I had to take him to the bus early, early in the morning. We live waayyy out in the country without another house in sight and I do go outside in my pjs frequently. But I don't wear them where anyone could see. My granddaughter has pajama day at school once a year and I have threatened that if I was there when she was having pajama day I would take her to school in MY pajamas:)

Well, that's it for me tonight! I do think this is the latest I have ever done the Chit-Chat (almost 9:30 pm--past my bedtime) so it will be off to bed for me! Have a great night and I will be back tomorrow with the list of supplies I used to make the card above!

Kat


2 comments:

  1. Funny Kat, I was just telling someone about how much I enjoy the Black Bean Brownies when I make them. I take the dogs out in my nightie all the time, weather permitting of course. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that sweet little bunny card! Sooo cute! :) I'm all about brownies, but black bean? Hmmm.. lol!! Glad you're both healthy now!! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete