Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday


It looks like it's time to make a new Thankful Thursday button--something springy! I am taking a class in how to use My Digital Studio better so hopefully will be able to make great blog headers and Thankful Thursday buttons:) The first class was great and I learned some ways of doing things easier. And don't we love easier?!!!

This week I am thankful for...

#1...So much yummy food to eat! My hubby is a great grocery shopper and has been bringing home LOTS of delicious fresh fruits and vegetables like strawberries, mangoes, asparagus, avocados, pineapple, baby kale, spinach, baby portabello mushrooms and everything you would want to put in a salad. I always feel sooo much better when I eat fresh food:)

#2...Great blog readers! I am so thankful for each and every one of you who visit and leave such nice comments. Thank you!

#3...My wonderful new custom made Knitting Bag that Carla is making:)

#4...The eczema on my elbow is gone. It has plagued me for 4 years but is now gone. For how long I don't know as it has come and gone several times over the 59 years of my life but it is so nice to have it gone for now!

#5...My precious granddaughter who is looking forward to Gramma's next visit on April 1! Sometimes I wish I had more grandchildren but most of the time I am just thankful I have one.

What are you thankful for on this fine Thursday?

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Good things!! Eczema is horrible, so I understand your joy with that being gone!! :)

    I am thankful for my readers who love my creations and order from me! Such a great feeling knowing that people like your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows how long it will stay gone but will enjoy the break:)

      Well, I am one of those readers who loves your blog AND your creations!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad your eczema is gone! Eczema can make your life pretty miserable! Can't wait to see how the new button will turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know how long it will be gone so just thank the good Lord for every day that it is gone. I think not eating the allergy foods helped some. Yes, I am so excited to implement what I am learning in my MDS2 class on my blog. Stay tuned!

      Delete