Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Paper Crafting


I am totally in love with the Stippled Blossoms stamp set by Stampin' Up! I just can't get enough of it! When I saw the card on Pinterest by Julie Gearinger I knew I had to try to make it! I got a little heavy on the sponging but still really like the way it turned out:)

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Very Vanilla and Early Espresso card stock
  • Stippled Blossoms and Papillon Potpourri stamp sets
  • Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Butterfly Punch
  • Big Shot with Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and Finishing Touches Edgelits
  • Other: Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Antique Brad, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon
I look forward to trying this card again with a few changes of my own:) 

Tomorrow is the letter Q and I have another card for you! Now, how do I work another card in with the letter Q? You'll just have to check back to find out!

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Early Espresso and Crumb Cake! Yummy, I like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat: My name is Kat too, also Kathy. I have tons of stampin'Up, and I love your picture. I love to see what others do with their ideas. Your card is beautiful. Actually you could hang that one on a wall. Nice post. I'm an A to Z Challenger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Kathy! I am really enjoying the A to Z Challenge!

      Delete