Thursday, July 11, 2013

Postage Due Double Time Stamping


Oh how I love this card! I totally CASEd this card from one I saw on Brian King's blog, Stamp with Brian! I made these cards to send to new stampers on my team and one team member who just promoted--Yay! Margarita!!!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White and Basic Gray card stock
  • Postage Due stamp set
  • Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Other: Dimensionals
This card was super easy, fun and GORGEOUS! Thanks, Brian for the great inspiration!

Kat

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!! So vintage-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is just beautiful Kat :)

    I'm finally coming by to say hi to everyone, glad to see you're still creating gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're getting settled in your new home:) Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Lena it's very vintage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! You will see more projects with this stamp set soon!

      Delete
  4. Lovely, Kat!! Your cards are always fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete