Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Flower Shop Step-up Card

Yesterday was not a good day! About 7:00 Sunday night my muscles and joints started aching--even my fingers and toes! I was miserable! Then yesterday the pain continued but I woke up this morning and other than feeling like somebody beat me up, I am sooo much better!

This is the original card I posted last week...


The supplies I used can be found HERE. To be honest, I really like the simplicity of this card and those large pearls really jazz it up. However, I made a stab at "stepping it up". I didn't do as much as I wanted to because I wanted to stay with the same colors but didn't have any ribbon that would work.


For this one I used Candy Dots instead of Basic Pearls; Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (retired); Pansy Punch and Dimensionals!

Which one do you like best?

I am working on some WOW! cards today so can't wait to share them with you:) Oh, and I got my new Envelope Punch Board that I will be playing with as well! Woo Hoo!!!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment