Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Mail

Just a quick post today as my Happy Stampers meet tonight and I take that opportunity to have a town day. I live 45 minutes from where we meet so it's not a quick trip to town. I use the day to run errands and visit friends before our stamping club meets in the evening.

But before I get to today's card, I want to say a big THANK YOU to Cindy at Just North of Wiarton... She is such an amazing and thoughtful person! We are blog friends but she calls me occasionally and you would think we had known each other our entire lives! She called yesterday and it really made my day! Her blog is truly a fun read! Thank you Cindy for your uplifting phone call!

I always enjoy some Happy Mail and especially cards from my downline and customers (hint! hint! hint!)! The card I have for you today is from Charina. She also sent me the card I posted HERE. At the time of her first card she lived near Seattle and stamped with my daughter and my downline Margarita. Her Navy husband has since been stationed in southern California and she signed up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator under Margarita! Lots of changes. Margarita is no longer living next door to my daughter as her Navy husband is now stationed in Japan. Margarita will be introducing Stampin' Up! in her new community!

On to the card or this quick post won't be so quick...


I haven't tried one of these Chalkboard-type cards yet and don't know what I'm waiting for. It's not like I'm afraid of wasting card stock in the process of learning as I do that ALL the time! I will just have to get my stuff out and do it! The other card I am intimidated by is the Waterfall card. But hey, if I can crochet doilies, I can make a Waterfall card! Again, I digress.



She used just the right amount of smudge on the blackboard. It shows a little more here because my flash insisted on going off--grrr! Someday I will get a real camera! Love the woodgrain around the blackboard and the adorable banner! Thank you so much Charina for sending me this card!

Well, I'm off to get my stamping stuff loaded in the card to get ready to go to town. It looks like my appointments may be trying to exceed time allotted but oh well, what else is new?!!!

Kat


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am another new follower from Stampin' Connection! Have a great day from Australia! :)
    http://angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela! I will check out your blog:)

      Delete