Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Cupboard Trilogy Design Team Projects

I submitted two Design Team projects for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges this month. The first using the Truly Grateful stamp set by Stampin' Up! (of course)...


For this project I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Truly Grateful stamp set
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Summer Sun (retired)
  • Woodgrain Embossing Folder
  • Punches: Decorative Label and Large Oval
  • Other: Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
The second project I did, I really love! I started by making a file folder and the card just took on a life of it's own after that. The rock and roll technique on the main image really turned out beautiful, I think. What do you think? I stamped the main image a 2nd time in Cajun Craze, cut out the center and popped it up with Dimensionals in the center of the design.


No surprise, the NEW Envelope Punch Board far exceeded expected sales so will be backordered till the middle of October. I love, love, love office supplies so will be making lots of these little file folder cards!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Paper: Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze and Bashful Blue (retired) card stock and Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
  • Day of Gratitude stamp set (retired but I love it) and Truly Grateful
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze
  • Envelope Punch Board
  • Punches: Decorative Label and Extra Large Oval
  • Other: 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon (Love it!), Sticky Strip, Glue Dots and Dimensionals
Tomorrow I am going to show you a card my granddaughter made while I was visiting! She is eight and did such a good job!


Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment