Friday, November 1, 2013

Another Cupboard Trilogy Design Team Project

Now for my second Design Team project for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges! Again I used circles, not spots! My circles being the ornaments and the circular paper doily. Hey! I got the stripes right again though!


I am loving the combination of Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Smoky Slate! I don't normally like blue but I am constantly being drawn to Island Indigo!

Did you know that you can still purchase the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Framelits even though they aren't in the current catalog? Well, the answer is YES you can! I love this set and these ornaments were perfect for this card.

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Island Indigo and Whisper White cardstock; Silver Glimmer Paper; Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes and Endless Wishes Photopolymer
  • Ink: Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo
  • Other: Decorative Label Punch, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Glue Dots
It's supposed to get cold here this weekend with lots of wind. I will be thankful for our wood stove and good supply of wood! It's time to bring out my winter clothes and my Keen Bern Baby Bern boots! They will be three years old in December and still look like new! 

Stay warm and have a great weekend!

Kat




No comments:

Post a Comment