Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Wishes

Yesterday kinda got away from me and I didn't get a post up! That's what I get for blogging "in the moment" instead of having some scheduled and ready to go. Someday, maybe!

Today it is foggy and cold:( At 1:00 in the afternoon it is still only 42 degrees (F)! The fog makes everything look dark and dreary.

I am participating in two monthly card swaps: the Happy Stampers Swap that I coordinate and another swap my Stampin' Up! team member, Margarita, coordinates. Margarita's swap has us sending to ALL the participants making that six cards this month. I recently received my swap from Ella and it is AMAZING!!!


This is what this awesome card looks like closed. check out the coffee packet attached in a very unique way using a Scallop Circle Punch and a Circle Punch! I love the Mosaic punched out of sparkly paper and topped with Candy Dots!



The card opened shows all kinds of wonderful elements! Do you see the retired Stampin' Up! Ornament Punch? 

This is a great card and a big THANKS to Ella for sending it!

Have a great day!

Kat

2 comments: