Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Few More Christmas Cards

I have just a few more Christmas cards to show you and then I'm done with Christmas cards...till July anyway!

The card below was made by my darling daughter and sent as part of our December Card Swap! It turned out so cute! Can you tell she's using her new Big Shot (birthday gift from moi)? I love the addition of the little pearls.



This card was sent to me by Marie, one of my wonderful customers! I love how she used the Silver Glimmer Paper on her stockings to give them pizzazz! Can you see how she scored the paper to give it some texture? Love this card! I still don't understand how Stampin' Up! could retire the Stocking Punch!!! It can be used for Christmas or for baby cards--so cute!




This next card was also by my darling daughter--also using the Stocking Punch!



She got the snowflake embossing folder at Craft Mart and had so much fun using it for her Christmas cards! 


This last card is from my upline Vicki and it is elegant in it's simplicity! I am still kicking myself for not purchasing the star punch when Stampin' Up! had it on the Clearance Rack! I will just have to get one from another company because I really think I need one after seeing this card! I love how Vicki layered the Silver Glimmer Paper star over the Red Glimmer Paper. The Baker's Twine bow adds the perfect finishing touch!

Thank you, ladies, for these beautiful cards! I love getting handmade Christmas cards...or any handmade cards in the mail! There are two types of cards I keep--picture cards and handmade cards so know if you send me a handmade card, I will keep it forever!!!

Thank you for stopping in today and I hope you enjoyed seeing these beautiful cards!

Stay warm!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment