Friday, January 3, 2014

NaBloPoMo -- January


I signed up to participate in NaBloPoMo for January on Pressure! Interesting as that is what I felt for the whole month of December! I will be attempting to blog every day for the rest of the month of January...more pressure??? Fortunately I love blogging and have sooo much to say!!!

I am planning to work this year to reduce my stress in the month of December, 2014! So, what am I planning to do?

  • Work up business expenses for taxes on the first of each month instead of waiting till December!
  • List business contacts each month that will be needed for Christmas cards in December
  • Start buying/making and wrapping Christmas gifts in January--NOW!
  • Write Christmas letter for family and friends by November 5--update first of December
  • Schedule blog posts ahead
  • Prepare and post December and January Design Team projects ahead for The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges
Well, that's a good start anyway! It looks like I have targeted each of my major stress areas for the month of December.

What is stressing you out? Do you have a plan?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment